Saturday 28 March 2009

use of the functional blocks

I started my cortex journey in experimenting step by step all the great features this target provides. The best way of writing this down is by giving you an overview of them. So her we go than;
  1. Timer1 to generate a fixed interrupt every 25µs and start an ADC conversion
  2. Timer2 with a period of 10ms
  3. Timer2 CC1/2 interrupt for triac1 pulse
  4. Timer2 CC3/4 interrupt for triac2 pulse
  5. Timer3 with a period of 10ms
  6. Timer3 CC1/2 interrupt for triac3 pulse
  7. Timer3 CC3/4 interrupt for triac4 pulse
  8. Timer4 with a period of 10ms
  9. Timer4 CC1/2 interrupt for triac5 pulse
  10. Timer4 CC3/4 interrupt for triac6 pulse
  11. ADC end of conversion interrupt
  12. Systick every 1ms to generate delay
  13. EXTI0 to capture a button1 state change
  14. EXTI1 to capture a button2 state change
  15. EXTI2 to capture a button3 state change
  16. EXTI3 to capture a button4 state change
  17. EXTI4 to capture a button5 state change
  18. EXTI5 to capture a button6 state change
  19. WWDG watchdog interrupt every 58ms
  20. I2C1/2 event interrupts
As you can see quit a list ! This baby must handle 15 different interrupts which is a lot. But my tests didn't show any major problems. I had just a bit of priority tuning to do. Of course I did a couple of weeks to get trough al this as you could guess. But it went very smoothly I must say. Especially using the ride firmware library was highly speeding up all this. In my next blog I will go into details of every topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment